– our solutions –IT Enterprise
Are your IT systems effectively communicating with each other? And is your network protected against cyber attacks?
As they evolve, companies typically accumulate legacy information technology (IT) systems that operate independent of one another, without viable means of communication between them. To keep up with today’s business demands, evolving technology and market situations, enterprises must employ IT infrastructure that is automated, agile, flexible and scalable, while also focusing on enterprise security to minimize the risk of a costly attack.
facts – Hybrid Secure Clouds:
- In a recent survey, 95% of Fortune 500 respondents indicated they utilize either public, private or hybrid cloud storage.
- Lack of skills and information security continue to be the top two cloud migration-related challenges.
- Denison’s expertise in cloud migration, network and IT security ensure a full end-to-end solution to ensure protection of company assets, increasing ROI.
facts – Application Migration:
- Almost every cloud company is in the business of supporting app migrations to the cloud.
- There are several key factors to consider when migrating an app to the cloud such as usability, elasticity and security so a detailed migration strategy should be in place to ensure full functionality.
- Denison can help develop an application migration strategy to a scalable cloud platform that will adapt to your company’s changing needs.
facts – Enterprise Architecture:
- An enterprise architecture is a conceptual blueprint that defines the structure, process and operation of an organization. Its intent is to broadly layout an organization’ current technology landscape and how it plans to achieve its future objectives.
- By integrating strategy, business and technology, enterprise architecture provides a well-rounded perspective of a company and its future strategy offering opportunities for improvement.
- From network design to engineering, Denison’s enterprise architecture and platform services help companies’ technology work cohesively. Denison experts will provide recommendations to help businesses maximize ROI and enhance efficiency.
facts – Enterprise Security:
- Cyber security incidents are on the rise, particularly in the manufacturing and engineering sectors.
- In 2015, U.S. companies lost an estimated $61.3 billion in revenue due to a cyber attack.
- Data is vulnerable to all kind of threats regardless of type, industry, location or protection mechanisms in place.
- Denison can conduct a thorough security audit, suggest risk mitigations and offer recommendations and also strengthen and implement security changes required against malicious intrusions and cyber attacks.
Point of View:
Are US Manufacturers Ready for the IIoT?
Inflection points and major technological disruptions occur that change the face of industry and society. Many acknowledge the breakthroughs at the turn of the century hearkening the age of the Industrial Revolution. Several decades later, advances made by Edward Deming in Bell Laboratories and others in organizational and operational practices brought attention to process quality leading to today’s Six Sigma and Lean programs. For the most part, the automation and manufacturing world (OT) has existed with attention given to process and practices confined to the plant floor, where machines such as actuators, controllers, monitors and motors speak “OT” languages and protocols to perform business processes with performance measured in micro and milliseconds. Machine failure can result in costly operational shut downs costing millions . . .