– our solutions –Data Analytics
Are your machines talking? And are you listening?
If not, you’re losing money and time. Today’s environments are complex, characterized by disparate networks, orphaned data, stove-pipe organizational structures, and reactive decision making. But to be competitive companies need to select and deploy technology and get their machines and people talking—FAST. Companies that adapt will survive.
facts – The IIoT:
- IDC predicts $1.7 trillion in new spending by 2020, with high demand for purpose-built data analytics platforms.
- Numerous hardware providers and hundreds of software platforms.
- Denison can help architect and deliver a solution across your enterprise that complements your legacy networks and investment.
facts – The Plant/Operations Floor:
- Operate disparate networks: 30% Ethernet, 30% wireless, 40% Modbus.
- Need to collect and correlate data for greater insights.
- Denison can develop a plan to migrate to the secure, lower-cost cloud and execute.
facts – Sensors:
- By the year 2020, an estimated 50 to 200 billion sensors will exist.
- If we can sense data, we can monitor and measure it, thus gaining insights and profiting from these large data sets and sources.
- Denison can develop a strategy and architectural plan to collect and monetize data.
facts – Technology Platforms:
- There are a multitude of hardware and software providers, many companies don’t know where to start.
- Legacy networks need to inter-operate with new technology.
- Denison understands the old/new, and can deliver solutions with high ROI.
facts – Data:
- Today’s corporate data is often disparate, orphaned on the plant for or within a specific organization.
- Data is not collected, interpreted, correlated and analyzed in real time, resulting in waste, higher cost, lost opportunity and reactive decisions.
- Denison can develop a strategy for your company to collect and act on data in real time. Dension will work to monetize your data to help you reduce costs, improve efficiency and produce new products.
facts – Security:
- More than 80% of manufacturing and industrial executives in the medium-large sector anticipate a security breach.
- Moving/sharing data outside of the plant floor to the cloud or hybrid cloud creates risk for a breach resulting in loss of billions.
- To a hacker, a smart device is a vulnerable, exploitable device.
- Denison’s security professionals are experienced in continuously addressing potential breaches and vulnerabilities.
facts – The OT and IT Cultures:
- In many companies, the OT and IT teams aren’t talking, and when they do, they speak different languages, with vastly different cultures.
- To implement the IIoT and data analytics, machines, systems and teams must talk in real time.
- Denison’s technical and business resources span both the OT and IT to deliver comprehensive solutions. Our collaborative corporate culture will help establish your IIoT system faster than your competition.
Point of View:
Digital Transformation in Manufacturing
The Industrial Revolution of the 19th century brought in never before seen levels of efficiencies in production, value of output, capital invested and increase in employment. Today, industries are seeing unprecedented levels of automation and supply chain efficiencies as industrial control systems connect to the Internet. The Internet of Things (IoT) will bring even greater acceleration of networking connectivity in the production process and supply chain, and throughout all business processes. The advent of smart, connected products, and its rapid adoption is likely to revamp the entire product value chain – from design, to manufacturing, delivery and sales with continuous feedback at each stage . . .