Dianne has over 20 years of experience in leadership roles working for some of the world’s largest manufacturers and service providers. Dianne’s management of matrix teams in the delivery of complex business and technical solutions, setting the strategic planning and growth for those companies has resulted in billions of dollars of business, and jobs created. Dianne built Denison Consulting Group combining her knowledge gained throughout the technology industry, ability to build and manage technical and business teams, and passion to assist industry use and adopt IIoT technologies for greater efficiency and competitiveness.
Denison Consulting Group LLC
Leadership & Experience:
- Held leadership roles for large manufacturing firms such as AT&T Network Systems, Lucent Technologies, Bell Labs Innovations, IBM, MCI and several start ups – working with and being part of several executive teams to establish strategies to penetrate global markets, and introduce strategic next generation products into the market
- Led and managed matrix teams of technical and business professionals to design, engineer, install, manage and deliver complex solutions – spanning countries, continents, and technologies in data, optical, security, software and services
- Negotiated strategic teaming, partnership and distribution agreements with OEM and channel partners supporting commercial and government customers
- Worked collaboratively with OEM, government, and university in support of defining and delivering big data and next generation IP managed solutions with impact to Fortune 1000 and core government applications
- Strategic Advisor to executive team focused on restructure of the global account management team and delivery of solutions for one of the world’s largest technology manufacturers
- Negotiated and led deals valued from several million USD to billions USD
Denison Consulting Group –
Named Top 10 Manufacturing Solution Provider:
Dianne Denison Featured on Cover of Manufacturing Technology Insights Magazine
Denison Consulting Group, Inc., an engineering consulting firm and systems integrator specializing in the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT), earns a place in the list of “Top 10 Manufacturing Intelligence Solution Providers 2017” by Manufacturing Technology Insights. Denison Consulting Group is committed to delivering the “connected enterprise” and offers services spanning across operational technology (OT) and information technology (IT).