Operations Instrumentation Technician
- Experienced in the selection, the set up and the operation of electronic instrumentation and related electromechanical apparatus used for operational and environmental testing of mechanical, structural, or electrical equipment
- Must be able to process test data for engineering personnel facilitating the formulation of engineering design and system evaluation
- Qualified in the selection, installation and calibration of sensing, telemetering, and recording instrumentation and circuitry
- Must be able to perform preventive and corrective maintenance of test apparatus and peripheral equipment
- 2+ years operational experience with test equipment used during test cycles in order to produce, regulate, and record effects of actual or simulated conditions, such as vibration, stress, temperature, humidity, pressure, flow, etc.
- May use computerized equipment and software to perform testing functions and produce graphs
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org